The Perfect Way to Explore ExmoorAn Off Road Adventure
Experience the ever-changing moods of Exmoor’s sensational landscapes, while viewing its wildlife.
Why Exmoor Wildlife Safaris?
Our tours are fun for the whole family! We cater our excursions to be enjoyable for all ages
Explore Exmoor in the flagship of the Land Rover fleet, giving you an authentic countryside experience.
With over 18 years experience, our tour guides have unparalleled knowledge of Exmoor
We have exclusive access to National Trust off-road tracks and ancient by-ways
- Our Exmoor safaris are 3 hours long
- Seek out Red Deer and Exmoor Ponies in their natural habitat
- Using seldom frequented tracks and ancient byways
- Point out the local fauna and flora
- Visit historical sites
- Stops for photography
- Knowledgeable Exmoor born & bred guides
- Fully Insured
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome for nominal fee
Experience the Variety of Exmoor!
Our Exmoor safaris will take you through the beautiful scenery of Exmoor to discover the variety of flora and fauna that it offers; the deer, exmoor ponies, rare birds, flowering plants and much more!
You’ll be taken to historical sites, the birthplace of local legends, and other points of interest, all the while in the safe care of our knowledgeable guides. There’s no better way to experience the breadth of what Exmoor has to offer with Exmoor’s longest established safari business!
Half Day Tour
- Adults – £35
- Seniors – £35
- Children (16 and Under) – £30
Full Day Tour
- Adults – £70
- Seniors – £70 Children
- (16 and Under) – £60
- 2 Adults/Seniors
- 2 Children
- Discounted Price
Timetable and Pick Up Info
DS – DUNSTER
DU – DULVERTON
EX – EXFORD
* Binoculars are available in the vehicle, but customers are advised to bring their own for better results.