Terms & Conditions
The Safari Experience – Part of the English National Park Experience Collection
- Group booking sizes are a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 8. Please note that we can offer the experiences with less than the minimum number but the cost would be equivalent to the cost of the stated minimum number of participants
- Bookings to be made at least 2 weeks before date of visit. Booking will be confirmed by email.
- Start time variant, 09.15am or 09.30am, dependant on location of collection for experience.
- This will be: The Rest and Be Thankful Inn, Wheddon Cross TA24 7DR leaving at 09.15am or The White Horse Hotel, Exford TA24 7PY leaving at 09.30am, depending on customer preference and which will be confirmed by email at time of booking the experience.
- Please note that the Experience will go ahead in all weather conditions (except snow) although some alterations to the experience may be required in some situations.
- All participants should be able to walk short distances in any weather condition, and have suitably sturdy outdoor footwear and clothing maybe a waterproof in case of rain.
- A risk assessment has been conducted for the Experience. No liability is accepted for accidents or incidents.
- Experiences are not available over the Christmas and New Year period
- The security of your personal information is very important to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable systems to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- Booking contact is: Daphne Brace Tel: ( +44) 07977 571494
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 50% Deposit payable upon booking. The full balance to be paid at least 2 weeks prior to the booked date. If booking 2 weeks in advance, then full payment is required
- Payments must be made by BACS transfer
- Published rates are valid until 31st January 2021. Our rates are gross unless otherwise stated. We do not currently charge VAT on bookings. We welcome trade accounts for the travel trade
- A cancellation fee will not be charged as long as we are notified 6 weeks in advance. If you wish to postpone/rearrange your booking we will endeavour to accommodate a change but will reserve the right to charge an administration fee if necessary
- If we receive no notification of cancellation then full payment will be taken for no shows
- In the exceptional circumstance that we are unable to deliver an experience we will offer a full refund of money paid to us but take no liability for any other expenses you have incurred
- Exmoor Wildlife Safaris (trading as Barle Valley Safaris) are not responsible for any 3rd party business as part of the experience.
- Exmoor Wildlife Safaris (trading as Barle Valley Safaris) are fully licensed with: The Office Of The Traffic Commissioner West Of England. For the international carriage by coach and bus for hire or reward. Exmoor Wildlife Safaris (trading as Barle Valley Safaris) are fully insured for the carriage of passengers and have separate Public Liability Insurance.